In this article, we will learn about how the commission system works in foodbakery theme.
- Firstly site admin will configure the membership packages for Restaurants under Dashboard / Memberships / Memberships. Here admin will set the commission percentage for different type of packages.
- Restaurant can buy these packages at the time of Registration or from Price and Plan page. Restaurant can also update his package from Memberships tab in his dashboard.
- When any order has been placed to the restaurant, Earning amount will appear only when admin has approved the order Transaction from backend in case of Cash on delivery or it will automatically approved in case of successful transaction using any other payment gateway.
- Admin can approve the transaction under Dashboard \ order /inquiries \ Transactions
- After that restaurant owner will change the order status to complete and can see total sales and Earnings in his dashboard.
- Admin can see the commission in his dashboard under Dashboard / orders /inquiries / transaction
- Restaurant owner can see the deducted commission under his/her dashboard’s Earnings section by subtracting total earnings from total sales