How to configure Employer profile / Account?
To configure employer account / profile, Employer will first have to register on site via membership option (Membership can be enabled from: Dashboard / Settings / General / Membership / Anyone can register). Click “Join us” button to get register on site as employer.
Enter username, email, select specialism, phone number and click Sign up” button. Get password from your email and login to site via username and password.
As soon as you will login, you will get your employer account where you can create Company profile, post a job, Manage Jobs and Resumes .
- To create Company profile, navigate sidebar tabs and click Company profile, Here you can add your profile image, cover photo, social network settings, contact information, location and extra information.
- In Manage Job tab you will find all jobs posted by you including applications and status.
- Click the Resume to see shortlisted candidates, hover your mouse over Actions button to see Candidate’s profile, cover letter, download cv, cover letter and can send a message via contact form.
Steps to Post a New Job
Step 1: Job Detail
To post a job, click “post a new job” tab from the employer dashboard. Here you will find all specifications required to post job on your site.
- Enter Job’s title and description
- Select job Type and specialism
- Select values for all custom filed that could be: Salary, Qualification, Gender, experience etc.
- Add Location for your job, Location is usually of your employer’s address and click “Next Button”
Step 2: Payment and Packages
Here you will find all details about payment packages for jobs that admin has configured.
Select your desired package from the packages list and select “Featured Option” if you want your job as featured and Click “Post Job” button to post a job.
Green notification will appear after your job is successfully posted!
How Employer can Buy Jobs and CV packages?
Visit your site’s menu: Hover over products and click Job packages page.
As you login via your employer account, simply click the “Buy Now” button to buy the package. It will take you to employer dashboard in Packages Tab where you will be directed to configured payment gateway.
Click “Pay Now” Button and do the same procedure for Job Packages. That’s All you need to purchase and download CV’s!