Real Estate Theme brought the stunning feature of SMTP. You can configure your SMTP setting from your WP-admin dashboard.
Why to use SMTP
1. Send email using a SMTP sever.
2. You can use Gmail’s SMTP server if you have an account with them.
3. Seamlessly connect your WordPress blog with a mail server to handle all outgoing emails (it’s as if the email has been composed inside your mail account).
4. Securely deliver emails to your recipients.
SMTP General Settings
Follow the path to configure your SMTP settings:
WP REM Settings / SMTP configurations
The general settings section consists of the following options
1. Enable SMTP: to enable sending email with SMTP configurations.
2. Send via Gmail: to enable to configure Gmail SMTP settings to send emails
To check Gmail SMTP configurations: see following link
- SMTP Host: Your outgoing mail server (example: smtp.gmail.com)
SMTP Port: The port that will be used to relay outbound mail to your mail server (example: 465)
- Secure connection prefix: SSL/TLS
- Use SMTPAuth: No/Yes (This option should always be checked “Yes”)
- SMTP username: The username that you use to login to your mail server
- SMTP Password: The password that you use to login to your mail server
- Sender e-mail: The email address that will be used to send emails to your recipients
- Sender name: The name your recipients will see as part of the “from” or “sender” value when they receive your message
- Enable debugging? This option is only for developers use if you want to debug your email sending issues. By default, this option should be turned OFF.